Objective of UTI Flexicap Fund
UTI Flexicap Fund is an open ended scheme that invest across market capitalization in large cap, Mid cap and Small cap stocks that are part of Nifty 500 index. The scheme is managed by Mr. Ankit Agarwal with Rs. 18405 cr asset under management (AUM). The scheme has offered a return of 13.18% since inception (18.05.1992). This shows how brilliant the fund performance.
Investment Strategy of UTI Flexicap Fund
Following factors are being considered while selecting the stock for the portfolio by the Fund Manager:
- Companies with fast growth rate and stable business.
- Companies that are market leaders in their segment.
- Enterprises with stable margin, healthy cash flow generation and sound management
Minimum Application Amount of UTI Flexicap Fund
- Minimum intital purchase of Rs 5000 and in multiple of Rs 1 thereafter for one time investment.
- Additional purchase of Rs 1000 and in multiple of Rs 1 therafter.
- SIP purchase can start with Rs 500. investments.
Fund Manager Profile
Mr. Ajay Tyagi is a CFA and done Master in Finance from Delhi University. He has over 21 years of fund management experience and joined UTI Mutual fund in the year 2000 and today working as Executive Vice President in the company.
Inorder to make you aware about the scheme we have a YouTube video to explain how fund has performed across time frames. So we advise you to watch this video and learn about the scheme.
Start Your Goal Base Investing
We have designed beautiful app to buy Mutual Funds to achieve financial goals. Now you can explore Mutual Funds provided by all the companies on just one click. Moreover with our financial calculator you can find out your investment amount to achieve that goal.
Note: Once download put advisor number 9906357069 and it will ask for sign up to use app. let’s start!