Objective of Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund
Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund is an open ended scheme that invest across market capitalization in large cap, Mid cap and Small cap stocks that are part of Nifty 500 TRI index. The fund takes an exposure in Indian equities and foreign equities. This makes the scheme unique due to its diversification across geographies. Investors with more than 5 years investment horizon should invest in the scheme. As the fund manager is picking value stocks for the portfolio and it takes time for the performance of these stocks.
The scheme is managed by Mr. Rajeev Thakkar (Chief Investment Officer and equity fund manager), Raunak Onkar ( Fund manager for overseas investment) and Raj Mehta (Debt fund manager). These fund managers have good experience in investment business. The fund is performing @ 20.61% since its launch date of 28.05.2013 and asset under management (AUM) of Rs 10276 cr. This shows how brilliant the fund performance.
Investment Strategy of Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund
The fund is following value style for picking the stocks for the portfolio. This strategy takes long time to provide good returns as value stocks takes time to grow. But when these stocks grows than returns would be much better. That is why investors that can wait for 5 years can enter in this fund.
Following factors are being considered while selecting the stock for the portfolio by the Fund Managers:
- Stocks trading below its potential and having a potential to grow in long term. This strategy is calles as value investing.
- The fund focuses on bottom up approach with quality companies with good management.
- The fund manager focus will be pick stocks ofr companies with competitive advantage, sustainable profit margins, growth industry life cycle and protection of minority shareholders.
Minimum Application Amount of Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund
- Minimum intital purchase of Rs 1000 and in multiple of Rs 1 thereafter for one time investment.
- Additional purchase of Rs 1000 and in multiple of Rs 1 therafter.
- SIP purchase can start with Rs 1000 investments.
Fund Manager Profile
- Mr. Rajeev Thakkar is a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Financial Analyst having more than 2.5 decades of equity experience. Today he is holding highest position as Cheif Investment officer in the company.
- Raunak Onkar holding MMS- Finance (Bombay University) with more than 10 years experience in capital market. Today is holding a position as Associate Fund Manager and looking after overseas investment of the scheme.
- Raj Mehta is a CFA holder with more than 8 years experience Debt segment and looking after debt portfolio of the fund.
Inorder to make you aware about the scheme we have a YouTube video to explain how fund has performed across time frames. So we advise you to watch this video and learn about the scheme.
Start Your Goal Base Investing
We have designed beautiful app to buy Mutual Funds to achieve financial goals. Now you can explore Mutual Funds provided by all the companies on just one click. Moreover with our financial calculator you can find out your investment amount to achieve that goal.
Note: Once download put advisor number 9906357069 and it will ask for sign up to use app. let’s start!