Are you ready to built your professional website using our free digital marketing course. You will learn:
- How to create optimized wordpress website?
- How to design wordpress websites?
- How to create professional WooCommerce online store?
- How to create search engine optimized content?
Did you Know?
- 75% of customers judge credibility of business based on the quality of the website.
- Slow website kills businesses as customers expect a website to fully load within 2 seconds otherwise they will abandon and never return.
- 79% of customers you will loose because of badly optimized website.
- More than 50% traffic comes from mobile on website that means your website should be mobile friendly. If not than you will loose majority of visitors.
- Bad website navigation confuses your audience that is why very important point while creating a website.
- SSL certificate is required to protect your website from any cyber attack that will ruin your business.
What you will learn?
- Installing website using hosting providers like Bluehost, Godaddy and Hostinger.
- Installing a website theme.
- Installing required plugins.
- Setting up website title.
- Setting up your home page.
- Setting up all pages including product page.
- Setting up custom menu.
- Setting up categories and tags.
- Setting up your logos.
- Customize the footer
- Setting up side bars
- Setting up Privacy page.
- Speed up your website.
- Publish your website.
- Backup your website.
- Securing of your website.
- Connecting with Google analytics.
- Connecting with google search console.
- Introduction to Eliminator.
- Writing blog post.
- Designing website through eliminator.
- Making your website mobile friendly.
- Woo Commerce introduction.
- Setting up online store using Woo Commerce.
Do not worry we will cover every thing in this course sit back and enjoy free course on digital marketing. Best of luck and for any query contact us through comment box.
Setting Up Your own Website
This is a great platform to learn the skills to develop your own website without having prior knowledge of coding. We will go step by step to make your website live. In order to run the course properly, you require domain and hosting. Our recommendation goes with Bluehost that is one of the largest website hosting providers and powers millions of websites.