Key Highlights reasons for Surged US Markets
- All 50 states in US resume some economical activity.
- Dow bonces more than 500 points two days in a row and regained 25000 level for the first time since markets fallen sharply.
- S&P reclaimed 3000 level after two months, a remarkable recovery from its low.
- This Optimism is coming due to Reopening of US economy & Race to find corona vaccine, lifted US markets.
US & China trade tensions
- Wall Street ended with strong gains as all 50 states in U.S. resume some economical activities. This is positive development as this will ease some negative pressure on the economy. The easing lock down policies of many states in U.S. and race to find vaccine lifted the investor sentiment and rising all the three indices there.
- Asian Markets are also trading with strong gains on the back of this positive development. Most of indices are trading strong.
- This will have a positive effect on Indian Markets as well. SGX Nifty is showing positive start for the day.
- American biotech company Novavax said that it started first human virus study to come out with corona virus vaccine. Many companies are working on corona virus vaccine, a key positive for the development and fight against pandemic.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average gained by 553.16 points, or 2.21%, close at 25,548.27.
- The S&P 500 seen upside of 44.36 points, or 1.48%, ends at 3,036.13.
- Nasdaq Composite Index increased by 72.14 points, or 0.77%, close at 9,412.36.
Asian Markets In Morning
|Indices||Current Value||Prev. Close||% Change|
Nifty 50 outlook .
- SGX Nifty is suggesting that Indian Markets will start at around 9300 level. Nifty is expected to trade positive for the day. Best strategy is to “Buy on Dip” if you are lucky enough. Target in near future is 9550 and stop loss at 9150.
For long term portfolio, Read this article.